Monday, November 16, 2009

Safeway Morningstar and Quaker granola bar Deal


While I was shopping at Safeway today, I came across some new Morningstar recipe booklets which have several 2.00 coupons on the back page. The booklets were on the door in the frozen food aisle. The spinach and veggie nuggets are clearance marked at 2.49, so with the coupon they are .49!

Also, I bought a couple of Quaker chewy granola bars which were priced .99 w/ the Safeway coupon. There is a 1.00/2 m.q. coupon available here
This makes each box just .50 cents. Also, when I bought the two boxes, a Catalina coupon (the coupons that print out with your receipt) printed out w/ my receipt for another 1.00/2 boxes so I can do the deal yet again and stock up on granola bars at a great price!

1 comment:

  1. I got a catalina coupon for nature's valley granola bars, not quaker..wierd! I did find those morningstar coupons, but all they had left were these veggie patties. So I bought the last 5 boxes, and they're actually pretty good! I bought the Huggies Overnights I was talking about and got to use both the safeway coupon and man. coupon, and on top of that 3 of my ecoupons came off for $3, $1 and $1.50 (even thought I only bought 2 packages). So I got 2 packs for 3.50!!! So great, I had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete