Friday, August 28, 2009

Emailing companies really does work!

and


I took some advice from some other coupon bloggers and emailed Johnson & Johnson (consumerproducts@scj.com) telling them I was interested in one of their new products yet my Sunday newspaper was excluded from the coupon they provided that week.
I received a reply today and this is what the nice lady at SC Johnson and Company said:
Courtney,

We appreciate your interest in our Fragrance Collection by Glade® soy candle.

I'm sorry the coupon was not found in your Sunday's newspaper. We would like you to be able to try this product so I'm mailing you a free coupon.(bolded that myself) :)

Talk about customer service!! I'm so excited to get my free soy candle now :)

On the email subject, I also received a shipment notice from the Dr. Pepper company informing me that my free bottle of Venom Bite energy drink that I signed up for last week is on it's way! Click on the link to get your free bottle, too! Free chocolate, free energy drink, free candle, almost free cereal . . .Hooray for free fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment