Monday, August 10, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Hey everyone! I have finally started a blog to help log my weekly savings and to post on all the great deals to be had out there each day. Now, with 2 little ones running around and working part-time, and running a house, and yada, yada, yada, I will try my bestest to keep up on all the deals. Come join me in learning how to stretch a buck!

Today I visited CVS and did the following transaction:
4 jars Skippy p.b. (16.3 oz)
2 jars Ragu (26 oz)
1 Bayer Contour glucose meter (14.99)
1 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation
1 Glaceau Vitamin Water
1 Trident Bubblegum (good behavior treat for my almost 3 year old)

I had a $5 off $25 dollar purchase coupon for taking a survey on their website (click here)
(2) 1.00 coupons for $1.00/2 Skippys
(1) 1.00 coupon for $1.00/2 Ragus
and a 14.99 coupon for the Bayer Meter
I used 17.00 in CVS' Extra Care Bucks
I paid 1.41 out of pocket (.47 subtotal and .94 tax) AND I got 18.00 in ECBs (remember, Extra Care Bucks, which is like CVS cash).
So really, I paid .41 for all that!

Subscribe to my blog so you can learn how to save, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment