Tuesday, September 15, 2009

CVS trip

Yesterday I did my weekly CVS trip and scored some pretty good deals even though there wasn't too much on my list. Here's what I rounded up:

Ziploc Freezer bags -2.50
Ziploc gallon freezer bags- 2.50 ((stocking up to use for my once a month cooking :))
Edge shaving gel -2.00
(2) Reach toothbrushes- 2.99 each
Listerine Total Care-3.69
Colgate Tot. Adv. toothpaste-2.99
(2) Glade soy candles - 3.29 each
Total pre-coupons: 26.24+tax
Coupons:
$5/$25 purchase(a CVS coupon that printed out from the scanner when I scanned my card upon entering the store)
3.25 glade candle q--coupon I received by emailing the company
3.00 glade candle q--IP coupon from coupons.com a couple of weeks ago
3.00 Listerine/Reach q (8/30 SS)
1.00 Colgate toothpaste q
(2) 1.00 Ziploc q's--had in my stash--either traded for them or got them on ebay super cheap.
.75 Edge q-(8/30 insert I think)
10.00 ECBs
Total: -.01
had to add some peanut M&Ms to make it a positive amt. due (the lady had a fit about not being able to PAY me a penny to take all this stuff. So my total OOP was .50
Received: 4.00 in ECBs.

2 comments:

  1. Airwick freshmatic compacts are on sale for 4.99 right now (reg. 9.99) and I used my $4 off coupon from a couple weeks ago and only paid .99! Just thought I'd pass that one on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. saw that deal. Thanks for passing it on!!! And thanks for actually posting a comment :)

    ReplyDelete