Monday, September 21, 2009

Lazy Week in the coupon world

Haven't posted here much because I haven't seen many deals flying around. It's a super slow week at CVS . . .free toothpaste and that's about it.

I have been scoping out Rite Aid deals because they have a pretty good diaper deal going on right now and since we're going on vacation in October for a week, I will need to get a small stock of disposables going on.

Also, there are free Wheat Thins at Rite Aid this week. And if you can get your total to 20.00 or more, you can score a $5/$20 coupon from riteaid.com if you watch (or pretend to watch while you're really watching The Office on t.v.) a certain amount of ads on their site. Here's the link to the deals I've been reading about on Deal Seeking Mom

Here are some deals worth mentioning at Target:

Skintimate Shave Gel 7 oz $1.89
  • 1.50/1 coupon from Better Homes and Gardens 10/09 issue
  • OR
  • $1.50/1 in Ladies Home Journal magazine 10/09 (Skintimate);
  • $1.50/1 Skintimate in Woman's Day 10/09 magazine
  • $1.00/1 in 8/2 SS
Final price: .39

Earth’s Best Baby Food (2-oz 2nd Stage), $0.69
$1/10 Earth’s Best Baby Food printable
(again, preparing for our trip in October as I have been just making baby food 'cause it's so darn easy if you have a few minutes!)

Final Price: $0.59 ea. wyb 10 after coupon!

Target Cranium games

7.99-9.99
There is a $5/1 Target printable HERE
Final price: 2.99-4.99
(a great gift idea!)
Thanks Charlene, from My Frugal Adventures for hightlighting this deal!


littlest man just woke up so I'll post about my Rite Aid trip after I go tommorow. Also, I'll be doing a grocery trip in the next couple of days and will post that as well. Target trip will be coming this week, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment