Monday, September 28, 2009

My freebie mail update

Over the past week or so I've been getting so many freebies in the mail that I've signed up for, it feels like Christmas every time the mail comes :) Saturday my eos sweet mint lip balm that I told you about here came. It's a full size product! The lip balm portion is very good size, and I love the flavor . . .has anybody else gotten theirs? Leave a comment and let me know what you think of yours.

I've also gotten my free Wal Mart greeting cards, Total Cereal, Honey Nut cheerios, and Mars' free chocolate coupon, which they ended sign ups for last friday :(

If you want to get in on the freebie action, just check daily on my blog for links to sign up for freebies, or subscribe to my thread and you'll get an email whenever I update my blog (an easier method).

Stay tuned for today's freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment