Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My favorite blogs

I LOVE Saving!
I love blogging on here about my savings and now that I've started keeping a total of my monthly expenses I plan on posting how much I've saved at the end of each month. I wish I could say that I find all these great deals on my own, but I don't. I browse my favorite blogs to find great deals, sales, freebies, and bargains. That's the beauty of the couponing world, you find some deals, you share some deals, and EVERYONE saves money! A lot of these women blog from home as their full-time job and can invest a lot more time in posting about their savings than I can. So if you want to find out more about couponing, living frugally, shopping smart, or just want to see what the fuss is all about with couponing, you can check out my favorite blogs on the right hand side and clicking on the button.
Happy Saving!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment